Flower Arranging Classes
If you are looking for an opening into the world of Flower Design then this is the class for you. At the hands of our professional florist Katie you will discover the secrets of successful floral design. It is suitable for complete beginners and for those who have an artistic flair. The focus is on creativity and understanding the practical mechanics that you need to create truly inspiring dynamic work with flowers. At the end of the class you will have the confidence to design flowers for the home, a special event or just to be enjoyed.
During your Flower Arranging Class you will enjoy:
- Learning how to take care of your flowers.
- The basic principles involved for hand tied arrangements and contemporary and traditional techniques.
- The importance and understanding of colour and texture. As well as texture, pattern, balance and shape.
- A beautiful boutique of flowers to take home and impress your family and friends
- £5 voucher for Stemtations Florist in Lichfield
Price: £69 per person (price includes 2 course lunch. Flowers and materials all included)
The Flower arranging class is available on Saturday 23rd June 2012 and runs from 10:00am - 12midday (lunch from 12.30)
When booking a place on our Flower Arranging Class please allow as much notice as possible to avoid disappointment. Flower Arranging Class bookings are subject to availability, and need to be pre-booked, pre-paid and any cancellations under 1 week incur a 100% charge. 2 course lunch excludes beverages.