Vintage Afternoon Tea Party Wedding Package
If you are looking for something a little bit different for your wedding, and you have a taste for vintage nostalgia, then Netherstowe House is the perfect match for your dream wedding day.
Our 'Vintage' themed Afternoon Tea Party wedding package is inspired by a sense of timeless elegance and romance. The formal wedding breakfast is replaced with a mouth-watering Afternoon Tea served on mismatch vintage fine china. Crisp white linen, gleaming silver and fresh flowers on each table complement the theme.
The Vintage Afternoon Tea Party package includes the following:
- A glass of traditional Pimm’s per person for your drinks reception
- A selection of canapés including Roasted Chorizo, Smoked Salmon and Crème Cheese Pin Wheel, and Sliced Fresh Strawberries.
- Vintage Afternoon Tea served on three tiered stand comprising a selection of finger sandwiches including Smoked Salmon, Ham, Cucumber, Cheese, Tuna and Beef, homemade scone, Devonshire clotted cream, strawberry preserve and assortment of cakes baked by our cake maker with fresh ingredients.
- English breakfast tea or freshly brewed coffee.
- Glass of red or white wine per person to accompany the Afternoon Tea
- A flute of Laurent-Perrier Brut champagne per person for your speeches
- Use of our vintage crockery including mismatch tea cups, saucers and side plates
- Arthur Price cutlery
- White linen table clothes
- Fresh Flowers
- Use of our cake stand and knife
- Table plan and place cards
- Free car parking for you and your guests
£45 per person
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability of the dining rooms. Minimum 7 guests, maximum 30 guests. Available between 1pm and 3pm, last sitting 3pm, must be vacated by 5pm. Price based 3 canapés per person
House wine is included - if you would prefer a different wine this would be at a supplement charge. Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance for the Vintage Afternoon Tea Party Wedding Package.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information on 01543 254 270 or alternatively email your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org