Darwin - Manor Room
Rates above are per room per night (based on double occupancy) and include:
* We offer 5-star boutique B&B accommodation throughout the week, and Dinner Bed & Breakfast on Friday and Saturday evenings only. On Sunday to Thursday evenings we offer - and by prior arrangement only - a “Residents Plated Supper’’ chosen in advance from this casual dining menu. Our Duty Manager will be delighted to serve this meal to you, which can be delivered to your room, or you may choose to use our relaxing lounge to enjoy this meal. Our Bar will of course be open for drinks as usual. Guests are politely requested to pre-order those evening meals Sunday to Thursday inclusive, at the time of booking, so that we can prepare that meal in anticipation of your arrival.
** Friday Dinner, Bed & Breakfast price is for two guests sharing and includes a 2 course dinner. View full details here
*** Saturday Dinner, Bed & Breakfast price is for two guests sharing and includes a 2 course dinner. View full details here
Corporate / NEC Room Rates. Want to discuss business travel requirements? One of our friendly Hospitality Team will be delighted to assist you. Call 01543 254 270 or Request a call back
Soothing and soul-stirring, The Darwin has been lovingly-refurbished. From the confident, bold striped paper to the deliciously soft carpet and plush deep button headboard, this bedroom is the epitome of elegance and cosy comfort. The perfect blend of style and substance, there is also a good-sized desk and a large easy chair from which to enjoy the picture window. The sizeable en-suite is bright and airy, offering a spacious shower.
Our beautifully designed manor rooms are slightly smaller than their superior and deluxe counterparts, but they make up for it with ambience and comfort! By no means little, both Garrick and Darwin manor rooms feature king-size beds, flatscreen TVs and comfortable furniture for lounging.
Whichever manor room you opt for, we’ll treat you to:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free WiFi
- En-suite with shower and Organic toiletries (soap, shampoo, bath & shower cream, hand & body lotion)
- Room size 37.5 m2 / 390 ft2
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- On site Parking
- Hospitality Tray with tea/coffee, home baked chocolate chip cookies, fresh milk and bottled water
- Selection of speciality loose leaf teas from around the world upon request
- Non-Smoking room
- King Size Bed
- Premium bedding, memory foam pillows, white fluffy towels
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dining area
- Writing desk
- Relaxation area
- Laundry and Pressing service
- Room service
- Hot water bottle
- Mail service
- Luggage storage
- Central heating
The manor rooms at Netherstowe House are enchanting and charming. We can make your stay extra special by arranging flowers, hand-made chocolates and champagne. We also have an impressive array of personalised services from chauffeured tours to in-room beauty and relaxation treatments.