Johnson - Deluxe Room
Deluxe Boutique Accommodation in Staffordshire
Rates above are per room per night (based on double occupancy) and include:
* Weekday Dinner, Bed & Breakfast price is for two guests sharing and includes a 2 course dinner. View full details here
** Weekend Dinner, Bed & Breakfast price is for two guests sharing and includes a 2 course dinner. View full details here
Corporate / NEC Room Rates. Want to discuss business travel requirements? One of our friendly Hospitality Team will be delighted to assist you. Call 01543 254 270 or Request a call back
In lilac and cream with accents of gold, this wonderfully whimsical room benefits from large windows with a south facing aspect. From the curious Chinese armoire to the classical drinks bureau, this room has a beautiful collection of furnishings. A sumptuous super king bed and freestanding roll top bath with built in aqua-vision television add a final touch of luxury to this intimate setting. The Johnson room also has a separate shower.
We have two delightful, individually styled deluxe rooms at Netherstowe House – the charming Captain’s room and the deliciously elegant Johnson room. Both offer a collection of distinguishing features – ornate fireplaces and luxuriously large bathrooms to name a few. However, each has it’s own personality!
Whichever deluxe room you choose to spoil yourself with, we’ll treat you to:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Luxury en-suite with aqua-vision television, freestanding roll top bath and separate shower.
- Room size 38 m2 / 403 ft2
- Large flat screen TV with Freeview
- On site Parking
- Hospitality Tray with tea/coffee, home baked chocolate chip cookies, fresh milk and bottled water
- Selection of speciality loose leaf teas from around the world upon request
- Non-Smoking room
- Super King Bed
- Premium bedding, memory foam pillows, white fluffy towels
- Daily Housekeeping
- Writing desk
- Organic toiletries (soap, shampoo, bath & shower cream, hand & body lotion)
- Laundry and Pressing service
- Room service
- Hot water bottle
- Mail service
- Luggage storage
- Central heating
The deluxe rooms at Netherstowe House are delightfully decadent spaces, perfectly suited if you have a taste for the finer things in life. We can make your stay extra special by arranging flowers, hand-made chocolates and champagne. We also have an impressive array of personalised services from chauffeured tours to in-room beauty and relaxation treatments.